|Avoid discharge into drains, water courses or onto the ground. Store in a cool, dry place with adequate ventilation. Keep away from incompatible materials, open flames, and high temperatures. Avoid contact with oxidizing agents. Suitable containers: Steel drums coated with epoxy-resin.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
BLUESIL FLD 47V60 000 T
BLUESIL FLD 47 V 5 000 to 47 V 1 000 000 (viscosities 5 000 - 10 000 - 12 500 - 30 000 - 60 000 - 300 000 – 500 000 - 1 000 000) are dimethylpolysiloxane polymers with linear chains.
· Excellent thermal stability.
· Good resistance to combustion.
· Good dielectric properties.
· Low freezing point.
· Low surface tension.
· High compressibility.
· Good oxidation resistance.
· Absence of ageing under exposure to weather conditions.
· Low variation of viscosity with temperature.
· Good shear resistance.
· Non miscible with most of organic materials.
· Soluble in aromatic, aliphatic and chlorinated solvents.
· Insoluble in water and alcohols.
BLUESIL FLD 47 V 5 000 to 47 V 1 000 000 can be used as:
· Antiadherent agents: mould release of plastics and metal castings,
· Lubricants: lubrication of elastomers and plastics on metal,
· Hydraulic damping fluids,
· Additives in maintenance products (wax polishes, floor and furniture polishes...).
Warning: It is the sole responsibility of the user to select the product in the BLUESTAR SILICONES range that meets any requirements for their applications
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America
|For information about Storage and Shelf Life for this product, please download the Technical Data Sheet.|