|No special storage precautions noted. Material is stable under normal conditions. Avoid contact with oxidizing agents. Use container made of: Plastic film (outer packaging - cardboard box) For further information, refer to Section 10: "Stability and Reactivity".||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||ELV;Food Contact;Heavy Metals;RoHS|
BLUESIL MF 155 USP
BLUESIL MF 155 USP is a silicone Master batch, heat curing after addition of a vulcanization agent (chosen according to the processing method).
Fire Protection;Heat Protection;High Temperature Protection;Sealing
Custom Compound HCR
ELV;Food Contact;Heavy Metals;RoHS
- Outstanding processing aptitude.
- Outstanding transparency<0}
- Very slight replastification after prolonged storage
- Very good compromise of mechanical properties and outstanding tensile strength in particular.
- Good dielectric properties.
- Good heat stability up to .
- Major potential for blending with ""Mix and Fix"""""" range master batches.
- Easy to obtain bright colours using Bluestar Colour Base for HCR.
Extrusion, compression and injection moulding of translucent or colored articles requiring a good compromise of mechanical properties and a high tensile strength in particular.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America
|For information about Storage and Shelf Life for this product, please download the Technical Data Sheet.|