Remix each of the two components (part A and B) every time before using.
- Add 100 parts of BLUESIL RTV 4026 A QC to 100 parts of BLUESIL RTV 4026 B QC.
- Mix thoroughly the two components in a clean vessel until a homogeneous colour is obtained, then, pour in a mould.
Warning: for mixing use only clean steel or plastic vessels.
Crosslinking of RTV vulcanising by polyaddition reaction may be inhibited by contact with products like:
- Heavy metal salts.
- Sulphur and derivatives.
- Catalysts of epoxy resins.
- Latex gloves.
|STORAGE t < +40°C IN ITS ORIGINAL PACK||Store in a cool, dry place with adequate ventilation. Keep away from incompatible materials, open flames, and high temperatures. Store in tightly closed original container. equipped with a degassing device. Suitable containers: polyethylene. Steel drums coated with epoxy-resin.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
BLUESIL RTV 4026 B QC GREEN
The BLUESIL RTV 4026 A&B QC is a two components silicone elastomer which cures at room temperature by polyaddition curing reaction (1:1 ratio).
2 Part RTV
- Excellent reproduction of details.
- Good mechanical properties.
- Low linear shrinkage.
- No release of toxic substances during and after curing.
- High resistance to inorganic chemicals and UV rays.
- Good release properties with organic resin and hydrated plaster of Paris.
- Biocompatibility and no toxicity.
- High fluidity.
The BLUESIL RTV 4026 A&B QC is specially formulated for use in dental laboratories.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America
|For information about Storage and Shelf Life for this product, please download the Technical Data Sheet.|