|PROTECT FROM FREEZING|
When stored in its original unopened packaging, at a temperature of (2 - 30°C), BLUESIL™ EMUL 1601 may be stored for 6 months from the date of manufacture. Comply with the storage instructions and expiry date marked on the packaging. Beyond this date, Bluestar Silicones no longer guarantees that the product meets the sales specifications.
|Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
BLUESIL EMUL 1601
Bluesil™ EMUL 1601 is a general purpose, non-ionic oil in water silicone emulsion of a medium viscosity non-reactive dimethyl polysiloxane. Bluesil™ EMUL 1601 may be used alone or as an additive at low levels in other emulsion systems to achieve specific performance or processing characteristics.
- Mold release agent for technical rubber, tires, plastics and foundry products
- Water repellent and release agent for industrial glassware
- Additive in maintenance products: floor and furniture polishes, products for leather maintenance
- Textile lubrication, sizing and finishing agent
- Tack modifier for emulsion adhesives
- Slip additive for curable release coatings
|For information about Storage and Shelf Life for this product, please download the Technical Data Sheet.|