|No special storage precautions noted. Material is stable under normal conditions. Avoid contact with oxidizing agents. For further information, refer to Section 10: "Stability and Reactivity". Use container made of: Suitable plastic material.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
BLUESIL HCR 135 U
Bluesil HCR 135 U is silicone master-batch, vulcanising under heating after addition of a vulcanizing agent (chosen according to the transformation process).
Fire Protection;Heat Protection;High Temperature Protection;Sealing
- Slight refreshening after prolonged storage
- Easy to process
- No post curing or slight post curing
- Low hardness, but good mechanical properties
- Good heat stability up to 200ºC
- Wide range of reloading or blending
Bluesil HCR 135 U is recommended for moulding, injecting and extruding articles with good mechanical properties.
|For information about Storage and Shelf Life for this product, please download the Technical Data Sheet.|