For more information, please download the TDS available in PDF format below.
|PROTECT FROM FREEZING||Avoid discharge into drains, water courses or onto the ground. Store in original tightly closed container. equipped with a degassing device. Store in a cool, dry place with adequate ventilation. Keep away from incompatible materials, open flames, and high temperatures.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
BLUESIL EMULSION 2400
BLUESIL™ EMUL 2400 is a general purpose; non-ionic oil in water silicone
emulsion of a methyl-hydrogen polysiloxane.
• Excellent water-repellency
• Improved dispersion ability
• Water repellent treatment of plaster for manufacture of plaster tiles and boards
• Water repellent of dry-sprayed substances such as: fire extinguisher powder and various fillers
• Water repellent treatment of textiles (Flat, synthetic or mixed, knitted, non-wovenfabrics)
|For information about Storage and Shelf Life for this product, please download the Technical Data Sheet.|