|Avoid discharge into drains, water courses or onto the ground. Store in original tightly closed container. equipped with a degassing device. Store in a cool, dry place with adequate ventilation. Keep away from incompatible materials, open flames, and high temperatures.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||ELV;RoHS;WEEE|
BLUESIL ESA 7230 A
BLUESIL ESA 7230 A&B is a self-adhesive two-component heat curing liquid silicone elastomer which cures by a polyaddition reaction.
After polymerisation BLUESIL ESA 7230 A&B forms a translucent flexible adhesive film or gasket which is particulary resistant to thermal, climatic and environmental attack.
2 Part RTV
- Fully retains physical, chemical and electrical properties over a range of temperature between -45°C and +180°C.
- High insulation properties.
- Long pot life at room temperature (> 16 hours).
- Quick curing at elevated temperatures: 120°C to 150°C.
- Solventless technology.
- Low viscosity and easily pumpable for coating and covering application.
- Primerless adhesion on various surfaces.
BLUESIL ESA 7230 A&B is intended for bonding to metal and plastic surfaces in the automotive and household electrical goods industries:
- Sealing and protection of electronic casing by jointing and potting techniques.
- Insulating of electrical motors used for cooling and general control purposes. Starter motors, alternators, etc…
- Encapsulation of solar cells.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America
|For information about Storage and Shelf Life for this product, please download the Technical Data Sheet.|