|No special storage precautions noted. Material is stable under normal conditions. Avoid contact with oxidizing agents. Use container made of: Plastic film (outer packaging - cardboard box) For further information, refer to Section 10: "Stability and Reactivity".||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||ELV;RoHS;WEEE|
BLUESIL MF 8140 U
BLUESIL MF 8140 U is a silicone master batch, heat curing after addition of a vulcanization agent (chosen according to the processing method).
Fire Protection;Heat Protection;High Temperature Protection;Sealing
- Slight refreshening after prolonged storage.
- Easy processing.
- No or very little post-curing.
- Good dielectric properties.
- Good heat stability up to 250°C.
- Major potential for post-filling and blending.
- Good compromise of mechanical properties.
- Easy to obtain bright colours.
- Very good resistance to oxidizing agents (oxygen, ozone, UV)
BLUESIL MF 8140 U although especially recommended for cabling, can be processed using traditional techniques and on equipment widely found in the rubber industry.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America
|For information about Storage and Shelf Life for this product, please download the Technical Data Sheet.|