Mix the BLUESIL RTV DENTAL DUPLICATION MATERIALS according to the mixing ratio.
Mix by hand both components until a uniform colour is obtained.
Warning: for mixing use only clean stainless steel or plastic vessels. Crosslinking of RTV vulcanising by an addition cure reaction may be inhibited by contact with products like:
- heavy metal salts
- sulphur and derivatives
- catalysts of epoxy resins
- latex gloves
|STORAGE t < +40°C IN ITS ORIGINAL PACK||Store in a cool, dry place with adequate ventilation. Keep away from incompatible materials, open flames, and high temperatures. Store in tightly closed original container. Suitable containers: polyethylene. Steel drums coated with epoxy-resin.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
BLUESIL RTV 4390 B
The BLUESIL RTV DENTAL DUPLICATION MATERIALS are two component silicones elastomers which polymerize at room temperature by an addition cure reaction.
2 Part RTV
- Excellent details reproduction.
- Good mechanical properties.
- No release of toxic substances during and after curing.
- High resistance to inorganic chemicals and UV rays.
- Good release properties with organic resin and hydrated plaster of Paris.
- Biocompatibility and no toxicity.
The BLUESIL RTV DENTAL DUPLICATION MATERIALS are specially formulated for use in dental laboratories (key mould technique).
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America
|For information about Storage and Shelf Life for this product, please download the Technical Data Sheet.|