For solutions to any specific problems, please contact us.
|Avoid discharge into drains, water courses or onto the ground. Store in a cool, dry place with adequate ventilation. Keep away from incompatible materials, open flames, and high temperatures. Store in tightly closed original container. Avoid contact with oxidizing agents. For further information, refer to Section 10: "Stability and Reactivity". Suitable containers: Steel drums coated with epoxy-resin. Stainless steel.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
BLUESIL FLD 620V3
- Demoulding effect
- Low temperature flexibility
- Abrasion resistance
- Water repellency
- Vapour permeability
- Vacuum applied coatings.
- Starting material for the production of functional Polysiloxanes.
- Use in polyaddition systems as a chain extender
- Intermediate in the synthesis of organomodified silicone products for a large variety of applications
- Grafting of organic functions by hydrosilylation or de-hydrogeno-condensation reactions with the SiH group
- Enables the modification of the physical and chemical properties of organic polymers, including their compatibilisation
- Can act as a carrier of various active ingredients.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America
|For information about Storage and Shelf Life for this product, please download the Technical Data Sheet.|