|Avoid discharge into drains, water courses or onto the ground. Store in a cool, dry place with adequate ventilation. Keep away from incompatible materials, open flames, and high temperatures. Store above freezing. Store in closed original container at temperatures between 5°C and 30°C. Suitable containers: polyethylene. Steel drums coated with epoxy-resin.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||GOTS;OEKO-TEX;RoHS|
BLUESIL EMUL 872
BLUESIL EMUL 872 is a slightly anionic aqueous emulsion with a 60% dry content, for general purposes.
This is a concentrated version of BLUESIL EMUL E1P.
After drying, the BLUESIL EMUL 872 film offers valuable properties :
- excellent heat stability,
- chemical inertness,
- good water-repellency
- excellent release properties,
- incompatible with many organic sustances.
- Lubricant for web offset printing
- Mould release of technical rubber, tyres, plastics and foundry materials,
- Water repellent and release agent for industrial glassware,
- Additive in maintenance products: floor and furniture polishes, products for the maintenance of leather.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America
|For information about Storage and Shelf Life for this product, please download the Technical Data Sheet.|