|Avoid discharge into drains, water courses or onto the ground. Store in a cool, dry place with adequate ventilation. Keep away from incompatible materials, open flames, and high temperatures. Avoid contact with oxidizing agents. Suitable containers: Steel drums coated with epoxy-resin.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||ELV;RoHS;VOC|
BLUESIL FLD 550
BLUESIL FLD 550 is a clear, low viscosity silicone fluid. Features of this fluid include :
· Serviceable temperature range of – 50 °C to 250 °C.
· High flash point (300 °C).
· Reduced variation of viscosity with temperature.
· Low volatility.
· Good resistance to oxidation and gumming (or gelling).
· Good heat transfer characteristics.
Heat Protection;High Temperature Protection;Lubrication;Shine
BLUESIL FLD 550 is being used in many different applications, including :
As a lubricant:
· Base oil for high temperature ball bearing greases.
· Lubricating oil for clockworks submitted to weathering or to high temperatures.
· Impregnating oil for sintered bronze bearings in small electric motors and other mechanisms exposed to high temperatures and weathering.
· Lubricating oil for plastic gearing.
As a heat transfer medium:
· Heat finishing baths for specialty metals.
· Fluid for laboratory apparatus.
· Heat exchange fluid (– 50 °C to + 250 °C).
Heat exchange fluid for high temperature instrument calibration baths.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America
|For information about Storage and Shelf Life for this product, please download the Technical Data Sheet.|