|Avoid discharge into drains, water courses or onto the ground. Store in a cool, dry place with adequate ventilation. Keep away from incompatible materials, open flames, and high temperatures. Avoid contact with oxidizing agents. Suitable containers: Steel drums coated with epoxy-resin.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||ELV;Food Contact;GOTS;OEKO-TEX;Pharmacopeia;RoHS;VOC;WEEE|
BLUESIL FLD 47V500
BLUESIL FLD 47 V 50 to 47 V 1000 are straight chained polydimethylsiloxanic fluids.
Additive;Antifoam;Fire Protection;Lubrication;Protection;Shine;Softness;Surface Tension Reduction;Water Repellency
BLUESIL FLD 47 V 50 to 47 V 1000 have the following properties:
- Very good resistance to high and low temperature.
- Good combustion resistance.
- Good dielectric properties.
- Low surface tension.
- High compressibility.
- Absence of ageing upon exposure to atmospheric agents.
- Good oxidation resistance.
- Little change in viscosity with temperature.
- Good resistance to high and prolonged shear stress.
BLUESIL FLD 47 V 50 to 47 V 1000 are used as:
- Thermostatic fluids (– 50 °C to + 200 °C).
- Dielectric fluids (impregnation of paper for condensers).
- Anti-blotting products for photocopying machines.
- Thinning and plastifying agents for RTV’s and silicone sealants.
- Lubricating and heat protecting agents for textile threads (synthetic sewing threads).
- Ingredients in maintenance products (polishes, wax polishes, floor and furniture polishes, etc.).
- Paint additives (anti-cratering, anti-floating/flooding and anti-scratching effects, etc.).
- Water repellent treatment :
- of powders (for paints and plastics),
- of fibres : glass fibres.
- Release agents (mould release of plastics and metal castings).
- Lubricants (lubrication of elastomers or plastics on metals).
- Surfactants for styrene-butadiene foam.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America
|For information about Storage and Shelf Life for this product, please download the Technical Data Sheet.|