|No special storage precautions noted. Material is stable under normal conditions. Avoid contact with oxidizing agents. Use container made of: Plastic film (outer packaging - cardboard box) For further information, refer to Section 10: "Stability and Reactivity".||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||ELV;Food Contact;GADSL;Heavy Metals;RoHS|
BLUESIL MF 240 U
BLUESIL MF 240 U is a silicone master-batch, which is hot curing after addition of a cross-linking agent (chosen according to the transformation method).<0}
Heat Protection;High Temperature Protection
ELV;Food Contact;GADSL;Heavy Metals;RoHS
- No replastifying.
- No post-curing.
- Low shrinkage.
- Low compression set.
- Good heat resistance, up to 200?C.
- Low swelling in paraffin or slightly aromatic oils.
- Bright colours easily obtained.<0}
- Producing articles with good compression set.
- Producing articles exposed to oils (with or without insert).
- Use in blends with MASTER BATCHES of greater hardness (coating of cylinders, etc.).<0}
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America
|For information about Storage and Shelf Life for this product, please download the Technical Data Sheet.|