|For solutions to any specific problems, please contact us.||Store in a cool, dry place with adequate ventilation. Keep away from incompatible materials, open flames, and high temperatures. Store in tightly closed original container. equipped with a degassing device. Suitable containers: polyethylene. Steel drums coated with epoxy-resin.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
BLUESIL FLD 620H2
- Demoulding effect
- Low temperature flexibility
- Abrasion resistance
- Water repellency
- Vapour permeability
- Vacuum applied coatings.
- Starting material for the production of α/ω−functional Polysiloxanes.
- Use in polyaddition systems as a chain extender
- Intermediate in the synthesis of organomodified silicone products for a large variety of applications
- Grafting of organic functions by hydrosilylation or de-hydrogeno-condensation reactions with the SiH group
- Enables the modification of the physical and chemical properties of organic polymers, including their compatibilisation
- Can act as a carrier of various active ingredients.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America
|For information about Storage and Shelf Life for this product, please download the Technical Data Sheet.|