It is recommended to apply BLUESIL PAST 4 onto clean and dry surfaces (degreased if necessary).
BLUESIL PAST 4 is applied with a brush, with a paint brush, with a spatula or with a paste gun.
BLUESIL PAST 4 can be diluted in aliphatic or chlorinated solvents to facilitate its application when being applied in thin coats.
|STORAGE t < +40°C IN ITS ORIGINAL PACK||No special storage precautions noted. Material is stable under normal conditions. Avoid contact with oxidizing agents. Use container made of: Plastic lined steel drum. Suitable plastic material.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||ELV;RoHS;VOC;WEEE|
BLUESIL PASTE 4
BLUESIL PAST 4 is a polydimethylsiloxanic oil based silicone paste together with inert fillers. This paste is particularly adapted to the protection and insulation of electrical switchgear, notably in extreme temperature conditions.
Paste ＆ Grease
- Chemically inert.
- Good dielectric properties.
- Stability of properties over a wide temperature range.
- Resistance to extreme temperatures: –40°C to +200°C
- In conformity with MIL and NATO standards.
- Protection of electrical and electronic switchgear in the aeronautics industry.
- Sealing of electric motors.
- Protection of relays, cable connections, battery terminals, etc.
- Static lubrication of small systems.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America
|For information about Storage and Shelf Life for this product, please download the Technical Data Sheet.|