350 cSt, non reactive polydimethylsiloxane fluidProperties Viscosity 350
BLUESIL OILS 47 V 50 to 47 V 1000 are straight chained polydimethylsiloxanic fluids with the following properties:
• Very good resistance to high and low temperature.
• Good combustion resistance.
• Good dielectric properties.
• Low surface tension.
• High compressibility.
• Absence of ageing upon exposure to atmospheric agents.
• Good oxidation resistance.
• Little change in viscosity with temperature.
• Good resistance to high and prolonged shear stress.
BLUESIL OILS are used as :
• Thermostatic fluids (- 50 °C to + 200 °C).
• Dielectric fluids (impregnation of paper for condensers).
• Anti-blotting products for photocopying machines.
• Thinning and plastifying agents for RTV’s and silicone sealants.
• Lubricating and heat protecting agents for textile threads (synthetic sewing threads).
• Ingredients in maintenance products (polishes, wax polishes, floor and furniture polishes, etc.).
• Paint additives (anti-cratering, anti-floating/flooding and anti-scratching effects, etc.).
• Water repellent treatment :
- of powders (for paints and plastics),
- of fibres : glass fibres.
• Release agents (mould release of plastics and metal castings).
• Lubricants (lubrication of elastomers or plastics on metals).
• Surfactants for styrene-butadiene foam.